Wednesday 19 December 2012

Glossybox Dec '12: Sleek Makeup i-Divine Au Naturel Palette

Another little gem in this months Glossybox is the Sleek Make up i-Divine Au Naturel Palette, a lovely little eye shadow selection, not dissimilar to the Naked palette colours!
 


This was definitely my favourite product in the Xmas Glossybox as there are so many gorgeous colours that I love and can create so many different looks with!

I love the shade Conker, a shimmery dark brown, as its the perfect shade for creating smoky eyes.. Followed closely by Cappuccino and Nubuck which are really light grey-browns that you could easily wear everyday just to define your eyes a little



The palette does come with a sponge applicator which I would never use for applying eyeshadow but they do come in VERY handy for nail art when using the sponge technique, so I am pleased I have another one of those!

These shadows aren't quite as pigmented as the Naked palette shadows but they are still lovely to apply, and teamed with Urban Decays Eyeshadow Primer Potion it stays put without touch ups all day/night

I can't see myself using this palette up at all quickly but I would definitely repurchase it when I do run out, for a mere £7.99 here its an absolute steal!

Are you enjoying your December Glossybox??


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I have loved all of the sleek products I have tried, I will have to check out this palette.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried anything else from Sleek but I am tempted to now!! x

      Delete
  2. This My favourite Sleek Eye-shadow Palette follwed by Storm!

    Great Review, FOLLOWED!

    My Fashion/Beauty Blog.
    fruitytooty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...