Tuesday 6 November 2012

Madeline Poole Inspired NOTD


This Models Own Peach Sherbet polish is THE best colour I have ever owned!! I just think it is super lush and I want to paint it on my nails every single day, twice a day!!  If you don't have it BUY IT!  Its the best pastel shade EVER #GetItNow

OK so now I have expressed my love for a nail polish (bit weird) I will show you what I used it for today!

Models Own Peach Sherbet & Topshop Glimmer

These nails are inspired by the fabulous Madeline Poole of MP Nails
I love the outline look it really makes a boring manicure something a little special and I think the peach and gold combo I used here goes together like salt n peppa!

I think I will do some more MP inspired nails as her designs are so fricken cool!

I want to see some NOTD's! Show me yours!?


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...