Friday 29 June 2012

BellaPierre SALE ALERT!!

Eeekkkkk!  Calling all BellePierre cosmetic lovers!  There is a huge sale on right now at SecretSales.com on a whole bunch of BellaPierre bits and pieces!  

My fave compact powder is selling for a tiny £19 instead of the usual £40 price tag!!  There are shimmer powders for the eyes for as little as £6.. eyeliners, mascaras and cleansers.

I am in desperate need of a new blusher and bronzer so I just picked up the Pressed Mineral Blush in Autumn Glow and the Pressed Mineral Bronzer in Starshine - both a mere £14 each compared to their usual price of £30 each

As well as that Secret Sales are offerring an additional 25% off your total shopping bag!  That is a huge saving to make!!!

What are you waiting for!
L xx
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...