Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Contest Entries!!!

This amazing entry is from the lovely Kelsie at Kelsie's Nail Files
She was inspired by a tank top she owns with a cute tribal design on the front!  I love the tribal look and this is something difficult to master.. you must have a steady hand!!








Kelsie used only nail art brushes and polish to freehand this design and I am really impressed!!!  Her photos are also really great quality!!


Amazing job Kelsie.. Good Luck!




xx




Another entry I received is from Diary of a Single Girl!!  She was inspired by Zooey Deschanel's Spring French Manicure and has created her own with Topshop "Parma Violet" and Avon's "Aqua Fantasy" for the tips!




I love the Zooey Deschanel look and it works with like every colour!!!

Good luck to both of you!!!



Keep your entries coming kids!!
L xx



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...