Thursday 10 May 2012

A Last Contest Entry

I received this lovely entry but hadn't seen it in my inbox!! So a little late but here it is..


This entry is from Parisa at The Nail Movement who was inspired by a notebook cover (below)!
She used a dotting tool only for her freehand design

I think this is really cool and very original.. and I also love the notebook design too!  I love a colourful and flowery book cover!!


Well done and good luck Parisa!!

I will be announcing the winner in the next few days when we can decide which is our fave out of all of the great entries!!

L xx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I feel very honored to be one of the contestants. I also nominated you for three awards on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of Russian doll designs :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...